Alexandrian Nights

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Lucky Number

Although I am not in the mood of posting something funny or even not in the mood of smiling ,I will post this funny thing to try changing my dark mood.

Two days ago I had a very strange coincidence happened ,I went to the cinema & watched a movie called (Four Brothers) ,after the movie I went to Fuddruckers ,after finishing with my dinner I ordered the check ,I noticed something strange ,the check number printed was 4000 ,the table number was 40 and the total amount due was 40 EGP Pounds!! ,I always loved the number(Four) and thought of it as my lucky number ,but never had a similar kind of coincidence before ,thanks god it wasn't April 4 for example or it would have looked very weird!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    It's really a funny post, I am glad that happened to cheer u up a little bit. and make u write.
    Don't surrender to the bad mood, there are a lot of beautiful things that god has blessed us with. And there will always be light at the end of the tunnel.
    Cheer up friend!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    Night,

    I felt that too.. u don't sound as cheerful as before .

    I hope u get over this mood soon , the new year is coming so full of hope and great starts isA :) (another reason to feel optmistic beside ur lucky number).

    Happy new year Night , wish u all the best and happiness in the world :).

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger ~Daydreamer~ said…

    Night,

    Why the dark mood first of all?

    A strange coinsidence. I also noticed something else. The movie begins with "F" and so does the name of the restaurant!

    And btw, my lucky number is 5.

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Admin said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Admin said…

    hi pal, excuse me we la mo27'za, is that what u call a funny story, or it's just coz u were in a bad mood u perceived such coincidence as funny...it s strange but not funny

    2:03 PM

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Just Jane said…

    Hmmm...strange coincidence. What signifigance does the number four hold for you? In numerology the number four represents security, responsibility and business. Personally I like the number seven. I don't know why but I always have. Hope your mood brightens soon.

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger change destiny said…

    Hey come on you make your mood . So don't let it make you sad . Cheer up please .
    And 4444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444FOUR

    Feeling better ?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home