Alexandrian Nights

Monday, December 05, 2005

The Clock

For the past four days I found myself every day waking up at an exact moment ,it was very strange to me ,most of people with regular schedule will wake up every day at a certain time usually in a specific timeframe ,but never heard about any one before waking up at the exact moment every day!

That what happened with me ,every morning I wake up and begin to realize who I am and where I am I then catch my mobile which I usually put beside my pillow every night before I sleep ,I look into the mobile to see the time and to my astonishment it's always the same moment ,10:38 AM! ,I thought first that there maybe something wrong with my mobile but it's running smoothly ,and it's the same thing happening every day although I don't sleep always at the same time ,I know that every human being has inside him what they call a Biological Clock which it supposedly sends internal alarms to wake up the person at certain time ,and I had the same thingduring my life but it was never this accurate in my whole life ,I would be waking up ten minutes early or five minutes later than my time but to wake up every day at the same minute seems pretty weird!

7 Comments:

  • At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :))) e7med rabena...at least ur biological clock wakes u up @ 10:38 am, mine is a NAZI seriously...it is gonna drive me crazy sooooon...don't freak out...it happens :)

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Cliche~ said…

    Woooooh freaky...maybe 10 38 is some secret code to some fatal path:PP:P

    No kidding,,,, it probably means ur biological clock is getting extra efficient and alert.. WHAT HAVE U BEEN EATING:)?

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    LOL...it's really weird, but it happens.

    Don't know a logical reason for it though :).

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger change destiny said…

    Hey !!
    You're the lucky one . I never wake up at a constant time ever . Because of all the coffee i guess .
    If you know the secret of setting your biological hour . Please set mine at 6:00 am pleaaaaaaaaaaase

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger Just Jane said…

    Weird...the same thing has been happening to me the past few nights. I've been waking within a few minutes of 3:30 am, although I do not need to be awake. I knew a man who could tell himself what time to wake up in the morning and his body would naturally do so within five to ten minutes accuracy. I tried it a few times and it did work a couple of tries but not accurate enough for me to rely upon.

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Mmmmmmmmm... can you fix my biological clock for me please? it's completely out of order !!!!

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    nerro:It's changed now and wakes me up at 9:18 AM everyday due to the new job!

    cliche:LOL...then I will publish a book called (The Nightlegend Code) ,and may be I will beat the davinci code book!

    rain:yeah it happens.

    change destiny:I will try!

    jane:another secret code maybe!

    me:I promise that I will do whatever I can!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home