Alexandrian Nights

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Who I am?

My friend Marwa asked every one to take the (Which LOST character are you?) test ,actually LOST is one of my favorite TV shows ever ,soon I would buy the first season DVD collection and I look forward to watch season Two as well ,LOST is full of live characters and amazing twists ,when I took the test the result was the following:










Jack*
You scored 76% kindness, 43% courage,
39% seedy past,

and 46% secretiveness!


"Three days ago, we all died. We should all be able to start over."


You are Jack. You are compassionate, heroic, and a bit of a martyr. You are brave and a natural leader. However, you shouldn't keep so much bottled up inside. You are so busy taking care of others that you have no time or energy to take care of yourself. Take a load off once in a while and play some golf with Hurley. You need to relax pretty soon or else you'll be no good for anyone anymore - including yourself!

Your polar opposite is: Shannon.
You are similar to: Sayid and Boone.


If you would like to take this test then please click here

6 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    I only saw one or two episodes of this series. Only one channel broadcasted it and only at an impossibly late hour. But you have made me curious about it!

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Alexandra said…

    so is it really worth watching or is it a moder trashy version of Robinson Cruso?

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger ~Daydreamer~ said…

    So, you took the test? *grin*

    Actually, Jack is one of my fave people on the show :) and I actually think he has a great character. So far, that is. I only watched 2 episodes.

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger change destiny said…

    Never seen the show . But some of my friends told me i should .

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger tota said…

    Hey Night .. where did you disapear?
    Hope it's nothing related with the Flu post

    wish you feel better now

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    kayla:go and watch the rest of the season!

    alexandra:yeah it worth watching and it's not crappy at all!

    daydreamer:I am glad that Jack is one of your favorite charcters ,he's my favorite too!

    change destiny:yes you should!

    tota:Thanks alot for asking about me ,it has nothing to do with the flu ,it was just alot of activities during the past days and I am back now ,thanks again for asking.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home