Alexandrian Nights

Friday, November 11, 2005

Another tag

I have been tagged by one of my favorite bloggers change destiny ,I should have done it about a week ago ,but here I am:


Name:It's written in my passport
Birthday:24/10/1978
Birthplace:Alexandria
Current Location:My room
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hair Color:Dark
Height:186 CMs
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right Handed
Your Heritage:??
The Shoes You Wore Today:Dark Classic shoe with laces
Your Weakness:You have to find it by yourself
Your Fears:Sudden Death and most of the insects!
Your Perfect Pizza:Marinara Pizza from Little Caesar
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Have a new Job ,Get my CCNA certification ,finish some delayed books reading & researches ,see Zamalek beats Ahly at the next dawry's derby match!
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:ASL Please
Thoughts First Waking Up:another day on planet earth.
Your Best Physical Feature:According to some female SOURCES ...My eyes and my mouth!
Your Bedtime:I don't have one.
Your Most Missed Memory:Too much to be mentioned here.
Pepsi or Coke:Cocke ofcourse.
MacDonald or Burger King:McRoyal
Single or Group Dates:Depends on many factors.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Neither of them ,Earl Grey Tea rocks!
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate forever!
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee.
Do you Smoke:Why would I make this wonderful life shorter & shorter?
Do you Swear:usually when watching football matches and when reading the governmental declarations & decisions in the governmental newspapers!
Do you Sing:Yeah ,didn't you see my latest concert with Bon Jovi?
Do you Shower Daily:With hot water even in summer and daily by the way!
Have you Been in Love:Yeah ,a few times.
Do you want to go to College:I am Post Graduate ,hope to start studying IT Diploma next year.
Do you want to get Married:Yeah ,I really wish to.
Do you believe in yourself:Yeah ,I believe in my own existence.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nope.
Do you think you are Attractive:Maybe ,and depends of your definition of (Attractive)
Are you a Health Freak:Nope
Do you get along with your Parents:I wasn't in the past due to several reasons ,but in the past few years me & myfather started to be a good friends!
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yeah a lot ,especially that I live directly infront of the sea ,I can watch the thunderstorm coming tworards the city.
Do you play an Instrument:I wish to play Violin or Guitar someday.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:No Comment.
In the past month have you Smoked:Nope.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Nope and never will.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Maybe.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Anyone lives in a city in any part of the planet earth will go to malls frequently ,that's the 21st century's syndrome.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Nope.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No and I really wish to ,finally found a place in Alexandria who is serving Sushi ,I will go soooon!
In the past month have you been on Stage:Nope.
In the past month have you been Dumped:No.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Nope.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:A lot of girls hearts...LOL...I am kidding walahi!
Ever been Drunk:Not particularly.
Ever been called a Tease:??
Ever been Beaten up:I never had a fight since school days.
Ever Shoplifted:Nope.
How do you want to Die:Sitting peacefully on the beach ,alone and looking at the sea waves ,recovering a lot of sweet memories in my mind and smiling at death when it comes.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:My Old Self.
What country would you most like to Visit:Lebanon ,Dubai ,UK ,Spain ,Italy ,Australia ,Brazil and the USA.

In a Girl..
favorite Eye Color:Dark & Hazel
favorite Hair Color:Dark
Short or Long Hair:Long ,the longer is the sexier!!
Height:The shorter is the better ,especially with long hair!
Weight:Not fat and not skinny.
Best Clothing Style:Nothing particular as long as it fits her and makes her more attractive ,by the way I have no explanation why that there's a lot of beautiful days who is wearing hijab ,I mean that they look very attractive in Hijab!
Number of Drugs I have taken:one about seven years ago as a test drive!
Number of CD's I own:162 DVD's ,200+ CD's
Number of Piercings:None
Number of Tattoos:Hope to have a dragon tatto someday!
Number of things in my Past I Regret:A lot.

9 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Just Jane said…

    So where would this dragon tattoo be, Nightlegend?

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger tota said…

    Ever been Beaten up:I never had a fight since school days

    You shouldn’t go into a physical fight to be beaten, sometimes we are beaten by our own thoughts .. and there are many types of defeat and this is one of them

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger change destiny said…

    Thanks for doing the tag .. nice answers too ..lol..
    "The Shoes You Wore Today:Dark Classic shoe with laces" bad shoes .

    "Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Neither of them ,Earl Grey Tea rocks!" Classy taste

    "Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee." black or with sugar and milk ?

    "In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No and I really wish to ,finally found a place in Alexandria who is serving Sushi ,I will go soooon!"Where?where?where?c'mon tell me .

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Blogger Wonderer said…

    glad to know that there is someone on earth that likes short girls:) lol

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger LouLou said…

    Night,

    Wow. I think this post has more info about you than all your previous posts together.:)

    Cool. I like it.

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Eve said…

    "glad to know that there is someone on earth that likes short girls:) lol"

    Totally agree with you wonderer.

    Cool info night, 3ayzeen aktar :)

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Charisma said…

    Night, i loved your current location..lol

     
  • At 4:26 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    jane: to see the tattoo I mean and it's intended location please follow this link:
    http://www.movieforum.com/movies/titles/reddragon/images/tattoo800x600.jpg

    tota:Thanks for the lovely post ,and I had this kind before ofcourse but in this tag I thought they are talking about the physical kind.

    change destiny:
    -I did wear those shoes because I had a job's interview and I had to dress formal.
    -Yeah ,you are right.
    -With sugar.
    -I have heared that Trianon(sidi beshr branch) is serving Sushi ,I amnot yet 100% certain ,but I will try to confirm that.

    wonderer:Yeah I preffer short girls!

    loulou:glad you liked it.

    eve:thanks ,just ask any questions about anything you like to know about me and I will answer frankly!

    charismatic soul:Thanks ,I will try to take somepictures soon and upload it.

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger ~Daydreamer~ said…

    Very interesting answers :)

    I love Sir Earl Grey tea as well. I love Cappucino, but coffee is as fine.

    It's great to hear a guy says he finds many girls even more attractive with hijab (I've been told that too being a mohajaba!) so Yay :D! Although, the main cause of hijab is to divert men's attention from ladies, right? And believe me, some girls wear it in such a way as to show off or for more attention with weird looks and almost half of their hair showing :S !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home