Alexandrian Nights

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Se7en

This is not a post about se7en the movie ,it's about a tag I received from Nerro

Seven things I plan to do:

1)Go to the dentist.
2)Join Elghad party.
3)Watch some of the movies on my watch list during this week.
4)Upgrade my DSL speed from 256k to 512k.
5)Shop for new clothes for eid!!(That's a habbit I can't avoid)
6)Doubling my efforts to look for a new job.
7)Clear my mind of some matters.


Seven things I can’t do:

1)Drinking water without spilling some drops on my chest and chin!
2)Eat (قرنبيط أوكرنب),I guess there's something shared with Nerro!
3)Smoking Cigarettes or Shisha!
4)Sleep without making some noises!
5)Spending a single day without navigating in the BlogSphere.
6)Stop reading Newspapers daily.
7)Support ALAHLY football club under any circumstances!


Seven things I say most often:

1)ايووه
2)احلى حاجة فى الدنيا الأنتخة!
3)أكيد
4)ياحكم يا....(ده طبعا وانا بتفرج على ماتشات الزمالك
5)شغال
6)بص أوبصى...هقولك على حاجة
7)ياماما من فضلك عايز كوباية شاى سادة!!

Seven people I want to pass this tag to:

1)tota
2)EVE
3)MoonLightShadow
4)LouLou
5)Kayla Vincent
6)Charismatic Soul
7)Lasto-adri *Blue*

12 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Charisma said…

    thanks Night!

    i will do this tag in my next post, i've been really busy lately and alot has been happening, but anyway, i will get at it as soon as i could!

    thanks again :)

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you really need to learn how to fix urself a cup of tea...lieh mama ya3ni :)) btw I still do the eid new clothes thing...although my twin sister hates this, bas can't help it :)

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Wonderer said…

    Waaaaaaaaw, I was away for a couple of days and when I came back I found you wrote SIX new posts. That will take me quite a long time to read ... but promise you to do:)))

    P.S. Happy belated Birthday, 3o2bal million sana:))))

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Solo said…

    بيب بيب الأهلي حديد
    و كل سنة و انت طيب يا جميل

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    Thanks Night for tagging me, will be doing it soon :)

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Off topic... I love the song "Shat Eskendereya" :-D

     
  • At 2:37 AM, Blogger LouLou said…

    Nightlegend,

    Thanks for tagging me. Too sleepy now. Will do it asap.

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger لـيـلـيـت said…

    أنا برضه رأيي من رأي سولو
    الظاهر فيه أغراب هنا

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said…

    الف شكر ع الــ
    tagging
    I will do it 3ala tonight keda aw tomorrow morning ;)

    I want to "Upgrade my DSL speed from 256k to 512k." as well ;)

     
  • At 2:47 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    Charismatic:You are welcome

    nerro:one of the most beautiful things in the universe is to have a good cup of tea after dinner or luch especially if it wasprepared by someone else!

    wonderer:Thanks and I should have done more as planned.

    solo:حسابنا مش هنا,حسابنا لماأشوفك

    moonlight:u r welcome

    me:glad you enjoy it.

    loulou:waiting for it.

    ليليت:حتى انتى كمان بتشجعى الاهلى!!

    بفضفض:I dont say ayoooo ,I say ayoh ,there's a differencebetween them...LOL..and I like ma7shy very much but not koronb ma7shy...I like felfel and wara2 3enab.

    blue:You are welcome ,and imagine that some home users in countries like UK and Germany have a 4MB DSL connection!!

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Eve said…

    Thnx 4 the tag, and sorry it took me quite some time

    I say anta7'a too. I thought it wasn't a known word coz when I say it to anybody They have that look on their face "Englizi dah ya morsi?"

    Anyway nice to know more stuff about our fellow bloggers

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger tota said…

    Sleep without making some noises!
    mean Snoring :)!

    Spending a single day without navigating in the BlogSphere.

    i was saying that too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home