Alexandrian Nights

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Things about me

I have been tagged by eve ,she said that she is tagging every one on her blog list and miraculously I am there ,she is the only one of the blogs I read who put my blog within the blogs links.


Things about me
HAVE YOU EVER:

* Ever been so drunk you blacked out: Never reached this point
* Missed school bcoz it was raining: Yes(a lot of times!)
* Been hurt emotionally: Yes
* Kept a secret from everyone: yes
* Had a crush on a teacher: yes(female teacher at secondary school!)
* Been in love it made you cry: yes(a few times)
* Ever thought an animated character was hot: No
* Had an imaginary friend: Never
* Cried during a Movie: NO ,But were on the verge of tears several times
* Been on stage: Yes


FAVORITES

* Shampoo: Head&Shoulders ,PertPlus
* Soap: ZEST!
* Color: Black & Blue
* Day/Night: Night
* Summer/Winter: Winter
* Fave cartoon character: Buzz LightYear from Toy Story
* Fave Food: I like to try all the food's types ,but I like eastern ,Mexican ,Chinese ,Italian and American steaks!
* Fave Movies: The Godfather trilogy, Fight Club, Apocalypse Now (Look at my profile for more choices)
* Fave Subject: English ,Physics and Computers
* Fave 'normal' Drink: CocaCola
* Fave Persons to talk to online: Every one who is intelligent ,cheerful and respectful like most fellow bloggers here.

RIGHT NOW:
* Wearing: Blue Short and white polo shirt
* Hair: Black
* I'm feeling: sleepy
* Thinkin about: A certain thing I have to do next week
* Listening to: Mohammed Mounir
* Talkin 2: NONE

IN THE LAST 24 HRS:

* Cried: NO
* Worn a skirt: for god's sake NO(This is a female's question I guess!)
* Met someone New: I hope to do so today
* Cleaned your room: Just organized it a little bet and changed the bed's covers!
* Laundry: No
* Drove a car: I don't have one
*took a bath?: Twice
*Did something strange: feeling happier than usual

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

* Yourself: Yeah I certainly do
*Your friends: As long as I consider them as being my friends I do believe in them
* Santa Claus: No
* Destiny/Fate: That's very complicated subject ,I think I will discuss sometime in the future in my blog
* Angels: Yes
* Demons: Yes

FRIENDS AND LIFE:

* Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: No Comment
* Like anyone?: Naomi Watts and another secret human being
* the loudest?: The loudest what?
* Who's the shyest? Not me I guess
* Who's the weirdest? George Bush
* Who do you go to for advice? My Mind
* Who do you cry to? Myself
* What is the best feeling in the world? To be loved by the love of your life
* Worst feeling? Feeling that death is near

10 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Eve said…

    Nice.
    Glad you liked the questions.
    Looking forward to that post on destiny.

    Blog on!

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    U DON'T BELIEVE IN SANTA :(( YOU BROKE MY HEART "lots of tears here"...

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Me ® said…

    hi,
    came across ur blog and thought it's nice ..
    i liked the skirt question :P

    tc

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said…

    just passed by your blog..
    i like this tag as well :)

    by the way, i am staying on you rblog as longer as i can, to listen to fairouz song..
    I totally love it so..
    Great choice and a nice taste of music ;)

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Wonderer said…

    I like your post, interesting questions and smart answers.

    "eve is the only one of the blogs I read who put my blog within the blogs links"

    I have your name on my explorer favorites:)) In fact, I have many name but I only listed those who always visit me and comment to my blog. To be honest, I was shy to put a name of someone, who might not be interested in my blog as it will be so awkward :((

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said…

    alrighty..
    wala tez3al ya night legend..
    you've been added on my blog ;)

    its my pleasure keeping people happy :)

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    eve:I will be working on the destiny's post very soon

    nerro:I just meant that I don't believe in his existence ,but I like the character and wish it to be real.

    Jade:Thank you ,I like your bloog too.

    me:you are always welcome

    blue:I am glad you enjoyed the music ,and thanks for adding me.

    Wonderer:I didn't mean in the browser's favourites ,I meant in the blog's favourites ,I am not in charge to question anyone's selections ,I was just commenting that I was only in one blog's favourites ,now I have about 3 or 4 more ,I think it's pretty good fora new born blog like mine.

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger safelists said…

    Hi Nightlegend, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here Marketing Safe list.
    http://www.submitterbizz.com
    Marketing Safe list

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger safelists said…

    Hi Nightlegend, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here safelist blaster.
    http://www.submitterbizz.com
    safelist blaster

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger safelists said…

    Hi Nightlegend, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here website promotion.
    http://www.submitterbizz.com
    website promotion

     

Post a Comment

<< Home