Alexandrian Nights

Friday, October 14, 2005

Arabic Blog

I am starting to think about having an arabic blog in addition to this one I have right now ,it seems that there's alot of things I would preffer to be written in Arabic ,like some old poems I have written and some political issues also ,my only problem with arabic blog is that I am slow in arabic writing compared to the english writing's speed ,but I will try to accelerate that.

I will try to put a design plan for the new blog ,it seems that I am not yet even focusing on the developing of the existing blog ,that's because of alot of reasons ,but I will try to rearrange my thoughts and clear some space in my mind to have a satisfying blog.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home