Alexandrian Nights

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Birthday's activities

After recovering from past day's events ,I decided to do some activities at my birthday ,I was planning to have eftar out home with friends but since we had guests at eftar I wasn't encouraged to do ,what made it worse is my father's continuous talk and questions abou what happenedat the embassy ,I was starving and wasn't in any mood to tell details but I tried and tried to get some details out of me with promises to tell them more after eftar!

I made a quick plan to go out with some friends ,as always they depeded on me for choosing the hang out's place ,as a change I selected Chili's ,last time I was there were a few months ago with an exception of last August when I visted their newely opened branch in Cairo(City Stars) ,beside that I was alway used to go to Chili's for Lunch or Dinner ,but since I had a very filling eftar I wasn't able to toss any more food into my stomach ,I arranged with my frieds to be there between 9-9:30 with a request from me that they be there at the time so I can watch Zamalek's match on TV there! ,and this was another thing cause I was originally planning to go watch Zamalek's match at the stadium assuming that the match will be played at Tuesday ,but since it was playing at Monday I wasn't prepared to celebrate my birthday at the stadium!

We arrived there ,the place were almost empty because there no one on the earth were hungry yet and chili's is not the usual hangout for quick coffe or something ,our meeting lasted till 12:30 Am ,there were nothing special but the usual talks about politics ,movies ,music..etc ,when we were preparing to leave I have received a call on my mobile from my aunt ,complaining about her PC ,and I forgot to tell you that I am the family's official IT consultant and support guy!! ,she invited me to so7oor and to se what were wrong with her PC ,I had nothing in my mind to object so I said OK ,i'll be coming ,I arrived there at about 1:30 ,I sat with here husband(a very nice man and a dear friend) ,I finished the required tasks at about 4:30 Am ,and we sat chatting till I suddenly discovered that the room is full of sunrays and I should go home to rest and prepare for today outing eftar ,I left and arrived home and here I am writing this dull post ,I should sleep now

4 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger LouLou said…

    Good morning,

    Am glad you had a happy(& very filling) birthday:)

    I get asked to install & re-install PC's or fix problems too. I can do the standard stuff but really am a software person. Not that much into sound cards or wireless networking or all that stuff. It takes me forever to troubleshoot things like that because I have to sit & read the manuals.

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    go have some sleep man :)) but you know what?? I love doing this gedan, when I am not at work, I swirl the day shwaya...keep up till morning, go out shwaya...come home around 11, or 12 then zzzzzzzzzz..that's cool :) glad ur tone is different today...and don't worry about the visa thingie...it happens a lot these days ya3ni...btw..they are freaked out "shhhhhhhhh" :) beautiful morning

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    Mmm.. the most important thing is that u enjoyed ur evening..
    I know someone whose visa was pending as well...so it seems common these days..best of luck :)

     
  • At 2:30 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    loulou:Thanks alot ,I never also planned to be a programmer ,I always intended to be in the Networking/Security field ,but you know what I discovered at certain moment that I can be a good programmer but never execute that yet.

    Nerro:Thank you ,insha2alh every thing will be fine.

    Rain:Thanks alot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home