Alexandrian Nights

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Back again!!

I can't find the suitable words to thanks everyone who asked about me ,I really appreciate all the warm feelings received in your comments and your emails.

A lot of things happened lately ,will try to tell all the possible details later ,for now I would like you to visit my new Arabic blog ,the blog is called (7elwa ya baladi) ,it's located here

Both of the blogs will have separate subjects and posts ,I will try to write another post soon to explain why I have to have an arabic blog!

Thanks God ,I am back in the Blogsphere again!

10 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Welcome back and congratulations for the new blog my friend.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger tota said…

    it's really nice to check ur blog to find something new, but hope this time ur soon won't be something like a month or so :)

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    OMG!!
    Can't believe u r back again...seems a lot have happened...isA 7'eer ya3ny.
    to tell u the truth i almost lost hope of finding a new entry.

    And btw , since the very first posts of u , u had the intention of creating an arabic blog plus making some changes to this one..so i wasn't surprised, rather waiting :).

    But I'm so glad u r back.

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger change destiny said…

    Welcome back ... And please don't make me use it again :)

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Hanouma said…

    Welcome back Night

    we really missed u and ure posts, waiting for new one and anxious to know about the new numbers in ure life now

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back Nightlegend...w mabrook 3al arabic blog...I like the idea of writing in arabic sometimes...yalla...we want updates ba2a :)

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger Libyan Violet said…

    welcome back !

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    Welcome back :)

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Sorry to say I won't be able to read your blog in Arabic :(. I am sure it is interesting, but I just don't have the required skills :D

    Take care!

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Cliche~ said…

    welcome back u were truly missed

     

Post a Comment

<< Home